Wednesday 4 April 2012

Lent-Day 36(late)

Hello,

I've been so busy last couple days, so forgot to do a lent blog yesterday lol. I'm finally done school so now looking for work. I don't how it's going to be working when it comes to having no time eating out but I'll presume it will be the same as school. I went out to a movie last night and didn't have any pizza or popcorn and had the money! which is saying a lot because I had money and I love pizza lol. Anyways There is only like 4 more days of lent which is awesome, but I think I still may keep up cutting out fast-food, don't even want it.

Okay all, have a good day.

-Clifford Villeneuve

2 comments:

  1. Yah, don't get back into it or you'll get addicted again and go through withdrawals. It's almost like drugs, so weird. We got off it about a year ago. We still have our slip ups now and then, but I found once we were off it for about a month, we didn't even have desire for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is drugs lol tasty drugs :P jk. I will keep up cutting fast food restaurants out, probably once in a blue moon have a pizza lol

    ReplyDelete