Tuesday 21 February 2012

Introduction


Hello,

My name is Clifford and I'm going to be doing Lent for the next 40 days. Starting February 22nd 2012, I will be cutting out all fast food  from my life until April 8th, 2012.

 Here is a description of lent: Basically Lent is a season of the Christian faith year, where one would give up something they love for 40 days to focus on simple living, prayer and fasting. Lent is the forty days before Easter, except Sundays because Sundays are considered to be like Easter.

I will be doing a daily blog every day of the week and talk about how things are going, whether or not I'm having urges to eat fast food or if its making me feel better. Also to see whether or not things are improving health wise and see if  I feel the need for fast food anymore or not. I will also be seeing if I've lost any weight in those days. Depending on my camcorder, I will be attempting to make a video every week to talk about how the week went and summarize everything I've talked about throughout the week as well.

Okay, here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment