Monday 27 February 2012

Lent-Day 5

Hello,

Today went well, was back at school so I had to talk myself out of going out for lunch to a fast food place. I really didn't feel the need to eat out today which was good, in fact it's so busy with school and homework I almost forgot to make a blog today hah. I packed a lunch and ate it which was better and cheaper for me anyways, so that part was nice and easy. Now on Sunday as you guys already know it's a day of rest and I didn't even have to do Lent, but I chose to stay away from fast-food anyways because if I ate it I know I would want more so I didn't. I was still tested I felt on Sunday because without even thinking about it I went out with some people I know and it was around supper and they took me to A&W and even offered to buy me a meal, but I very hesitantly thought about it.. it's my day off and it wouldn't be against any rules... but I just said "Thank you for the offer, but I'm actually doing a thing called Lent and the thing I chose to give up was fast food" so they asked me about it and offered me anything and I just ate a salad. So as you can see God really tested me, and I believe I did well and passed, so hopefully my strength will continue over the next 35 days of Lent.

Okay thanks for viewing, have a good night. PS: sorry I'm so late :P

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment