Thursday 23 February 2012

Lent-Day 2

Hello,

So this was day #2 in the 40 day Lent process.  Well again, not much to say.. I was a little bored earlier and when I get bored I like to eat(I know, it's a bad habit) but when I was bored the first thought that came to my mind was well I'm bored and hungry, might as well kill 2 birds with one stone and go out for some food.. where can I go?. At that point I reminded myself I can't, I'm doing Lent. Well I've done different things in the past to make me stronger in not going out for food, I've prayed and kept eating apples or other vegetables which is difficult for me considering I don't like most vegetables lol. Usually when I quit I struggle and eventually go back to my old ways, but for this time, even though it's only 2 days in.. I got a feeling about it. Maybe its the power of Christ behind me, knowing I'm doing it for him makes me stronger? I don't know but what ever it is, it's working.

So now day 2 ends, and keeps me waiting for day 3 to start. Have a good night all.

-Clifford Villeneuve

2 comments:

  1. eat popcorn, thats a compramise, amnd it's tasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, popcorn is a tasty compromise. Being broke helps me out a lot :p

    ReplyDelete