Wednesday 22 February 2012

Lent-Day 1

Hello,

So now day 1 is done in the 40 days of Lent. Well not much to report, I mean today was easy because #1 its the first day and #2 I have no money :P. All jokes aside I had no desires to go eat fast food or nothing brought it up to mind. Now I made a video for the introduction but it doesn't want to upload to here.. so I'll try one more time and if worst comes to worst I can always upload to Facebook for you guys to watch, but I would much rather have it here. On Saturday, I may instead of make a video just make a larger in length blog and summarize how the first week went.

Alright, which now brings me to a close, have a good day.

-Clifford Villeneuve

3 comments:

  1. You could upload it to YouTube and embed it here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how this post was entirely about uloading a video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah good idea Chris!, I may just do that. Faith-Well at first I talked about how my first day went, but like I said, nothing really to talk about. Which I also had to bring up the update on video.

    ReplyDelete