Tuesday 28 February 2012

Lent-Day 6

Hello,

So today went well, I went to school all day and had to take care of some business after it and went downtown and then went home. Not once today did I feel the need to go and pick up or eat fast-food, which is my books is a good day :P. In a way I think most of my success with this is the fact that I am doing this for living a purer life and also that "I" wanted to do it and not because I was told too. Well not much to report today its been a pretty straight forward day.

Alright, Have a good night guys!

-Clifford Villeneuve

2 comments:

  1. were you driving up 22nd today near idlewyld around 4:40?

    Also sounds like lent is going awesome for you, soon you won't even want to eat it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I was down there I was on 2nd and 22nd for a second or so was going back from downtown to my place. So you probably did see me hah. Also Yeah it is, and I hope so thanks.

    ReplyDelete