Saturday 3 March 2012

Lent-Day 10-End of week update

Hello,

So today went well, again no urges to buy fast-food. My money didn't come in when it was supposed to and for that I am broke, didn't really do anything today which made me bored which made me hungry.. but on the same note, at least even if  I did go out I couldn't buy anything :P. The point that I didn't even want to when I was bored is a positive step forward. Well I've gone through the second week of the process, this week went good, at no point did I cave into eating fast food. I believe at times there was some points this week where I could of had free meals and even passes on it, but I managed to stay away from eating it. All in all, even though it's only been 10 days of Lent, I feel better about myself, feel healthier. Alright so as you guys know, each Sunday is a day off from Lent so I won't be writing a blog tomorrow. I will be not eating fast food and still following what I started though, so that I don't fall back into my old ways. I just don't want to chance it...

Okay guys have a good night!

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment