Saturday 24 March 2012

Lent-Day 28-End of week update

Hello,

wow I almost forgot to make a blog today! :/ woops. Anyways better late then never right? okay so about the week, everything was typical this week.. still no slips or anything like that. I don't get as many cravings these days which is great. The week went well, I mean my eating habits are a lot less now and absolutely no fast food which is following my goal. Last week of school so I can't wait to be done!! yay. Anyways I want to get an accurate weighing because my scale is crazy. If my scale happens to be right I only lost 3 or 4 pounds. I am assuming I lost more because everything is looser on me.. so what ever happens happens.Okay I guess that is it, again no blog tomorrow as its a Sunday. So see ya Monday hah.

Have a good night all!

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment