Friday 23 March 2012

Lent-Day 27

Hello,

So 27 days into lent, and only 13 more to go! wow doesn't seem like its been that long. I believe I lost some weight which is good, my clothing is looser. I am still deciding if I want to continue this on past the actual Lent days.. of course I want to keep it going and most likely will but I'll want to go out as a celebration for finishing high school for good. Also for finishing the 40 days of Lent without failing and slipping. I might just celebrate the once and then keep up by still staying away from fast-food, like only eat it once in a blue moon. I don't even want bk or McDonalds, but one thing I do want is a pizza hah. Anyways today went well, no craving or anything like that.. I even went out to play pool while people ate food like nachos and fries and I got offered it while I still said no, thanks. I didn't even really want it, just the appeal of it being right there.

Alright well have a good night all!

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment