Tuesday 6 March 2012

Lent-Day 12

Hello,

Lent is going great, I have been having the strength to not eat fast-food several occasions while I was out in these past few weeks. Today I didn't go out much of course because of the snow storm.. but I just got back from going out with a friend and he had a drink and fries, and he offered to buy me what ever I wanted, so as you could tell it was troubling. Normally I would of just ordered fries or a burger or something, and I definitely would of taken him up on his offer, but I don't know whether its the fact I want to not eat it or the fact I am stronger when I am doing it for a reason, but I was able to not even want one fry. I had just a water and and sat and talked with(I wont lie some temptations) but never did I act on them, which in my book is a win. I'm aware that technically all I'm doing Lent on is fast-food, but I have made myself for about a month now quit pop too, and I feel a lot better when I don't eat fast-food or drink pop.

Alright all, have a good night.

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment