Monday 5 March 2012

Lent-Day 11

Hello,

Today went well, was at school for the majority so didn't have time for fast-food anyways. Things seem to be getting kinda repetitive in my opinion, the days are blending together.. maybe it's because of being close to finishing school so busy or I don't know? but it works for me. It's only 11 days into lent, yet it's feeling like its been 3 weeks to a month.. oh well it isn't as hard as I thought it would be. Everything is going well up to date, it's the start of a new week, and hope it will be as good as last week.

Okay all, have a good night.

-Clifford Villeneuve

3 comments:

  1. It seems as though you have become repetitive in your posts. You post the same thing. Instead of just saying "today went well, was at school, didn't have time for fast food;" you could give your thoughts on things to do with Lent. Go to my blog and check out my some of my blog posts to get an idea.

    This is just a first step for you. When living on your own, you'll need to learn to cook. Hell, I could come over sometime and direct you on what to cook. With some containers, you can freeze meals. I know I have a bad habit for not doing it, but it's a good way to save money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know what you mean. That's why I said it seems to have become repetitive, each day seems to be the same... so I don't know what else to say besides about my day? which isn't about Lent. Okay man, I'll read some of yours and see what you have done with them for some ideas, thanks for the tips. Yeah, I know what you mean, making meals and freezing them is the best way for eating at home.. Yeah, well when I get my own place I'll be needing some cooking tips so maybe we can manage something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally! I have a couple of items that you'd like.

    ReplyDelete