Tuesday 20 March 2012

Lent-Day 24

Hello,


Everything is going great so far, haven't really had any troubles. I've had like 2 that I could think of but I didn't do anything, just had temptations. I'm coming to the end of school so, as you could imagine I'm very busy and don't really have time to go out and eat anyways. I'm feeling a lot better, whether its I'm losing weight or the fact that my body feels healthier so everything is easier to do. I didn't only quit fast-food when I started this, I also quit pop/eating out in general. I actually like bringing lunches to school/work and going home to eat for supper. It's cheaper and healthier and one thing I've been noticing was I get full easily now, which is good for my health but bad for the fact I always end up having left overs and feeling like I didn't get my fair share because of the way I used to eat.

Alright people, have a good night.

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment