Wednesday 14 March 2012

Lent-Day 19

Hello,

I've decided that I'm going to be clarifying fast-food as Burger King, McDonalds, A&W Wendy's etc.. so I'm not saying I'm fasting eating out in general, but I am still going to stay away from eating out in general, doesn't matter where and if I do, just a salad and water type of think. Everything is so crazy right now, staying away from fast-food isn't the hardest task to take on. Which is nice because it's been 19 days into lent, 1 more day until the half way point :). Today went well, went to school had really no issues with eating out brought my own lunch. Lunch hours are kinda difficult because my friend always wants to eat lunch with me and he buys his lol, but I just tell him to eat in cafe and I can eat mine as well.

Alright guys, another day gone.. have a good night.

-Clifford Villeneuve

2 comments:

  1. good on ya. my day was pretty ground breaking too but i failed to break the ground with my body because I slipped on some ice this morning and landed right on my back. maybe I can make a come back but I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol aaron! never ceases to amuse me with your random comments.

    ReplyDelete