Thursday 8 March 2012

Lent-Day 14

Hello,

A friend of mine asked something on his blog about Lent, which I really thought was a profound question and I totally asked myself this same question. "Are you a person that actually values the journey? Or are you a person that just gives up something because you think that's what you should do?" Now I'm going to be completely honest, I am doing this because I want to lose weight and I thought this was a great challenge and opportunity to quit eating fast-food and pop. I'm not saying I'm not doing this to get a better relationship with God, but I find myself at a point where I am comfortable. Anyways, I personally enjoy the journey of the process, it really tests you, and it tests how far you can go or willing to go. When I first started this I felt it was something I should do, but then it ended up being quite a journey. So in a way I did this for both reasons. Today was a little bit harder of a day, I kept having times that I wanted to and could eat fast-food, but I still ended up not eating any. I went for a walk with a friend so got some exercise as well. Today was a good day.

Alright guys, have a good one!

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment