Wednesday 7 March 2012

Lent-Day 13

Hello,

It's funny, every night at around 9 or 10 or 11 I just feel the need to come on here and blog about Lent or the struggles. Remember when I said days were blending together so I have a hard time telling them a part? well it's still kinda like that except the past few days have been a little eventful with the snow storm. I'm the type of guy who would eat when I'm bored.. but I am trying to curve that because part of the reason I am doing this is because I want to lose weight. Today has been an easy day for not eating fast-food, something I thought would be difficult turned out not to be.. I got paid some money today and when I went out to get it and went to visit a few places and talk to them, not once I man ONCE did I think hey I'm bored and out and I have money I should buy fast-food. I came back a little while later to find out my friend Steven came by and my mom and him were worried I went out for food, the funny part of this is, it never even came to my mind.. which is a big step in my opinion the fact I'm not even wanting it anymore. I don't even consider it something I do.

Alright guys, have a good night!

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment