Tuesday 13 March 2012

Lent-Day 18

Hello,

18 days into Lent, 22 left.. the time has just passed by like crazy.  I am almost at the half way point, which is cool because it doesn't feel like it's been that long.. anyways being a broke student kinda helps out in not eating fast-food, not saying if I had money I would just saying its easier hah. One thing I forgot to do when I started this was clarify what I am giving up, like for instance I say fast-food.. okay well what is defined as fast-food? what I ended up just doing is basically staying away from eating out anywhere, once in awhile I would but had a salad. What would I think about a subway sandwich is that fast-food in a sense??  again I just don't eat out so that included subway as well. It doesn't really matter to me anyways, if i quit one I gotta quit them all, cheaper :P.. but anyways today went good, was easy and busy.

Alright people, have a good night.

-Clifford Villeneuve

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes, I have been a broke college student. Here is the thing, you haven't refrained from eating out anywhere. Fast food is usually restricted to McDonalds, Wendys, A&W, Harveys, Arbys, etc..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that's true, well either way I guess. I'm not saying I'm fasting eating out in general, but I'm just going to try and stay away from eating anywhere out unless its a salad and water. But we'll see I guess. I'm 1 day away from half way point so if I last :P

    ReplyDelete