Monday 12 March 2012

Lent-Day 17

Hello,

Times are certainly getting tougher, as I'm getting close to being done school I'm having less time with homework and everything. I found another reason I ate fast-food, no time.. I'm finding it harder to keep this up when I am busy, it seems like such a good idea to go and buy a burger when I'm out of time to make anything else. It's not to bad, I mean I still have a handle on it, but just more difficult.. I'm relying more on my will-power and faith these days because without it I would lose this battle.  I'm obviously late on getting this blog done because I had lots of homework and had little time to do it this evening because I helped my uncle sell his van. Well still keeping up Lent, Haven't slipped once, although on Sunday, I had a Slurpee, which I'm not sure is breaking anything because its not fast-food and it was Sunday.

Alright all, have a good night.

-Clifford Villeneuve

2 comments:

  1. meh slurpees don't count!, and don't give in, keep healthy snacks with you like almonds or fruit, it helps till you get time to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that's what I think. No, I won't give up, just more difficult day then usual, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete