Thursday 1 March 2012

Lent-Day 8

Hello,

Today went well, I was in school for most of it. Later my on my friend Steven wanted to hang out and we ended up going to Venis House, which he offered to buy me a meal.. and it was very tough for me to not buy a burger or a pizza! but I managed to make myself do it even with some argument stating it's not a fast food place, it's a restaurant. I had all of the motive in the world to eat, free meal easy access but I relied on my will power and God and it worked.. I ended up eating a salad. Today ended up to be a pretty good day.

Alright all, have a good night.

-Clifford Villeneuve

3 comments:

  1. Burgers and pizza does not equate fast food because of what the burger joints have made them out to be. You are over thinking it. There is more to a restaurants than burgers and pizza. You do know that right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do, I know what you mean. Unfortunately I've attempted to quit eating fast-food and eating healthier and when ever I ate anything that resembled fast-food I went back to it. I see yours and his points but I'm also doing this to eat healthier and lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is more to losing weight than eating healthier. I lost a ton of weight and ate the same thing when I lost some weight. I just walked a lot.

    ReplyDelete