Wednesday 28 March 2012

Lent-Day 31

Hello,

Everyone has different ways to quit something, some have just quitting cold or others have cutting back. People use different methods i.e will-power, and some use prayer, or some use supplementing for something else. I found that when I want to quit something or do something "I" have to want to, which when I do it isn't very difficult to do something. I thought fast-food was going to be a lot harder, I mean i have some struggles but not nearly as much as I thought I would have. Today was an easy typical day, school and brought a lunch then came home for supper. I want to take up something either a martial arts like kick-boxing or Brazilian jiu-jitsu or even a sport. I just want something active like that, and it will keep me entertained as well so I'll want to do it.

Okay all, have a good night

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment