Saturday 17 March 2012

Lent-Day 22-End of week review

Hello,

So once again we come up to the end of week review. I believe this is the 4th end of week, which means its been a month.. but doesn't add up its 5 days before a month lol. Anyways, things are going really good, no temptations at all this week. I don't even feel like eating fast-food when driving by or even in the places anymore, which is great. I find myself eating less these days as well, and I am still trying to cut out eating at night but I sure cut back, I mean I will only have one small thing between 7-2 or w.e time I'm up till. On Thursday was the halfway point, which was kinda encouraging in the fact I've made it half way already with no errors.

Alright people, here is to another week! have a good night.

-Clifford Villeneuve

No comments:

Post a Comment